Easyblox™ 20% All Purpose Compressed Block is a free choice block supplement containing vegetable protein sources for cattle, horses, sheep and goats on pasture.
Manufacturing and ingredients make the difference. Dry ingredients; comprised mainly of Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS), are blended with the right amount of liquid ingredients and then “compressed” into plastic containers. The resulting blocks can be fed free-choice to supplement forage-based diets. Easyblox manufacturing technologies produce high quality supplements of consistent hardness and nutrient content.
Easyblox Compressed Blocks are a palatable free-choice supplement that maximizes the use of DDGS. 24-hour access to blocks allow all livestock the opportunity to receive proper levels of nutrients regardless of their dominance status or age. Just follow the easy to use feeding recommendations for proven results.
Because Easyblox Compressed Blocks come in their own non-returnable, plastic container, there is no need for expensive bunks or feeders. Easyblox Compressed Blocks complement diverse feeding systems. Additionally, they are designed to be used effectively with other quality Hubbard Feeds products.
|Blueprint® Access Supplements||For DDG||Finisher 38:18*|
|Crude Protein, min %||8.0||38.0|
|Crude Fat, min %||3.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||6.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min %||5.0|
|Calcium (Ca), max %||6.0|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||1.0|
|Salt (NaCl), min %||2.25|
|Salt (NaCl), max 5||2.75|
|Magnesium (Mg), min %||2.5|
|Potassium (K), min %||1.0|
|Manganese (Mn), min||180 ppm|
|Selenium (Se), min||3.3 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||190 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||25,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D3, min||2,500 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, min||10 IU/lb.|
Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pounds per head per day for mature cattle and horses and 1 to 5 ounces for sheep and goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from the loafing, feeding and watering areas during the first week of feeding. Some repositioning of the blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove the blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program.
DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Provide 1 block per 10 to 20 head. All animals should have equal access to the blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share of this product.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding—10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle and horses should consume an average of 1 to 2 lbs per head per day based on a 1,000 lb. animal. Sheep and goats should consume 1 to 5 ounces per head per day.
- Consumption of this block will vary depending upon the body condition of the animals, quality and quantity of the forages being fed, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, the feeding location of the blocks with respect to loafing, grazing feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate free choice mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
CONTAINER-LESS / REFILL OPTION:
Container-less / Refill blocks are designed to be fed either as a 1) “Refill” option by inserting the blocks in a clean, empty container from a previously fed EASYBLOX supplement, or 2) placing the “Container-less” block in a pasture without the container in well drained areas where livestock have unrestricted access to the supplement.
Please note that Equine are not listed on the label of the container-less / refill option. We do not recommend feeding the container-less option to equine.
Use only as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg daily for cattle and horses and not exceed 0.7 mg per daily for sheep and goats.
#24959 — Easyblox™ 20% All Purpose Compressed Block, 200 lb. and Refill
All products may not be available in all market areas and other products may be offered. Check with your local Hubbard shipping plant or sales representative.