Rest assured knowing Hubbard's commitment to human food safety goes farther than any other North American feed company.
Through FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA*), we maintain the same principles as a HACCP program, which are subject to audits by the FDA.
We will also maintain quality principles through our parent company’s quality program called AQS (Alltech Quality System), which is subject to internal audting for compliance.
Elements of our Quality and Food Safety system as listed below assure our customers that product manufactured by Hubbard is safe for animal consumption.
- Food and Drug Administration’s regulation (FDA 21 CFR 589.2000/589.2001)**
- Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls
- Compliant cGMP Program
- Plant Security & Visitor Policy
- Employee Training and Assessment
- Supplier Approval Program
- Prior Load, Receiving & Delivery Procedures
- Procedures Housekeeping Program
- Pest Control Program
- Premise Control
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Scale & Equipment Calibration Program
- Formula and Label Verification
- Process Control Documented
- Lab Analysis-Ingredient & Finished Product
- Biosecurity Programs
- Traceability & Recall Procedures
- Corrective and Preventative Action
- Documented Customer Complaint Process
- Document Control Procedures
- Internal Quality Audits
- FDA’s Food Facility Registration
**Hubbard does not use any prohibited mammalian protein ingredients at any of its manufacturing facilities nor do any livestock products we sell contain prohibited mammalian protein ingredients. Furthermore, Hubbard has production procedures to prevent prohibited materials from entering its facilities.
What does this mean for you? Dependability, reliability, traceability...in a word, TRUST.
*FDA - Food Safety Modernization Act