Biotal Buchneri 500 helps to achieve a fast front-end forage fermentation, improve digestibility and maintain aerobic stability to maximize the amount of top-quality silage available at feedout. The high dose rate of Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788 in Biotal Buchneri 500 is the only silage inoculant available that has been reviewed by the FDA and allowed to claim improved aerobic stability.
Biotal Buchneri 500 can be used for:
• High-moisture corn (HMC), earlage, snaplage, baleage
• Silages to be fed during warmer temperatures
• Crops that are exposed to conditions that cause yeast and mold growth in the field e.g. drought, flooding, hail, frost, insect damage
• Haylages over 35% DM
• Corn silage above 30% DM
• Ensiling silage crops that will be transported or relocated
|Biotal Buchneri 500||200 gm pack||1 kg pack|
|APPLICATION RATES:||100,000 cfu/gm rate||100,000 cfu/gm rate|
|High moisture corn||66 tons||333 tons|
|Silages||100 tons||500 tons|
Apply Biotal Buchneri 50 Inoculant Uniformly to the Silage:
Use mechanical metering device at the chopper, blower or elevator to apply as directed on label.
Always use a moisture meter.
Always employ good silage management practices.
- Cut and wilt forage during favorable weather conditions.
- Harvest forage or grain at ideal maturity and at correct moisture levels.
- Always use a moisture meter when possible.
- Chop to optimum length based on forage type and processing to ensure adequate packing.
- Add Biotal Buchneri 500 silage inoculant uniformly at correct usage levels.
- Ensile the forage as quickly as possible.
- Pack well and seal or cover securely.
Storage and Handling Tips:
Store Biotal Buchneri 500 silage inoculant in a cool, dry area. Storage under these conditions is 12 months.
Due to conditions of use which are beyond our control, no expressed or implied warranties are made for this product beyond the guaranteed microbial analysis.
#80GA – Biotal Buchneri 500 Silage Inoculant, 10x200gm, 4x1kg