Seco-Sorb is a moisture absorbent that can be used in a variety of situations.
The quality of an animal’s productivity is directly related to its environment. Reducing moisture supports a stable, healthy environment and assists in decreasing the pathogens that the animal might be exposed to. Seco-Sorb is a high quality ready-to-use moisture absorbent that reduces the potential for growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. Seco-Sorb can be used in a variety of building types and animal species. When to Use
- On piglets immediately after birth
- Use on comfort mats & flooring in all stages of pork production
- On dairy cow bedding to reduce environmental moisture
- In poultry barns to reduce ammonia odor
Features & Benefits
- Drying ability
- Conserves body heat of newborn piglets – decreases risk of chilling
- Reduces environmental moisture, which reduces the likelihood of bacterial growth
- Absorbs more than its own weight in water. Drying of wet surfaces reduces chance of injury to the animal/caretaker
- Animal friendly - all ingredients classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)
- Use for all species
- Pleasant fragrance
Key Functional Components: Mineral Absorbents, Vegetable Absorbents, Zinc & Essential Oils
For Swine: Hold newborn piglets over a container and rub Seco-Sorb on the pig vigorously from the neck to the tail until the pig is dry. Sprinkle Seco-Sorb on comfort mats and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
For All Other Species: Sprinkle Seco-Sorb on bedding and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
#40925 – Seco-Sorb, 40lb.
All products may not be available in all market areas and other products may be offered. Check with your local Hubbard shipping plant or sales representative.