OptiSow® Premix–90 with Phytase is designed to optimize nutrition in breeding, gestation and lactation.
OptiSow Premix–90 contains the enzyme phytase, which reduces the level of added phosphates and reduces the amount of phosphorus excreted in the environment.
OptiSow Premix–90 with Phytase is formulated to be mixed with corn and soybean meal to give the proper nutrient density required by the high producing sow along with the flexibility of different mixing rates depending on average daily feed intake.
Amino Acid Fortification
- Higher synthetic amino acid fortification results in reduced soybean meal inclusion.
- Higher net energy diets due to more corn and less soybean meal being fed.
- Higher phytase levels reduce the amount of added phosphorus.
- Improved availability of phosphorus, calcium and amino acids, trace minerals and energy.
- Reduced accumulation of phosphorus and nitrogen in the environment.
- Reduces stillborn rates, increases selenium passed on to the piglet and helps lower the incidences of mulberry heart.
Added Biotin, Folic Acid and Other B Vitamins
- Reduce feet, leg and skin problems.
- Helps maintain sow immunity, decrease stillbirths and increases litter size.
|Lysine, min %||2.6|
|Crude Fat, min %||1.4|
|Calcium (Ca), min %||14.0|
|Calcium (Ca), max %||16.8|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||7.0|
|Salt (NaCl), min %||11.0|
|Salt (NaCl), max %||13.2|
|Selenium (Se), min||6.6 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||2,930 ppm|
|Phytase (Trichoderma reesei), min.||6,050 FTU/lb*|
*One unit of phytase activity (FYT) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates 1 micromol of inorganic phosphorus per minute. Environmental factors such as feed pH, moisture, and processing methods such as pelleting or extrusion, may affect enzyme activity.
GESTATION MIXING DIRECTIONS
The resulting complete feeds should be fed as the sole diet to sows during gestation. Provide adequate feed to maintain desired body condition.
|OptiSow Premix-90 with Phytase, lb.||90||90|
|48% Soybean Meal, lb.||185||155|
|Total Lysine %||.62||.62|
LACTATION MIXING DIRECTIONS
|Feed intake lb/day||12.0||10.0||12.0 DDGS||10.0 DDGS|
|OptiSow Premix 90, lb.||90||90||90||90|
|48% Soybean Meal, lb.||530||600||520||590|
|Total lysine %||1.08||1.18||1.09||1.19|
The resulting complete feeds should be fed as the sole diet to sows during lactation. Use the indicated feed intake as the daily minimum. Minimum recommended daily feed intake for the lactating sow is four pounds for the sow plus one pound per nursing pig. Sow feeders should be cleaned daily to maximize feed intake. Always provide plenty of clean, fresh drinking water for optimum results.
This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance to copper. This product has been formulated specifically for swine and is not intended for other species.
#50DR—OptiSow Premix-90 with Phytase, 45 lb.
All products may not be available in all market areas and other products may be offered. Check with your local Hubbard shipping plant or sales representative.