Homestead® Chick-En-Egg® Concentrate is a nutrient dense and carefully balanced product which allows the use of local grains to make rations for starting and growing chicks, laying hens or broiler type birds. Homestead Chick-En-Egg contains no antibiotics or animal proteins.
Why choose Homestead Chick-En-Egg?
Chick-En-Egg is a nutrient-dense and carefully balanced pellet, allowing the flexibility to feed with local grains. Chick-En-Egg features Total Replacement Technology, which means the minerals used in the formula are organic trace minerals. Organic trace minerals are more easily absorbed and utilized in the gut, which means your chickens will get more benefit from less.
In addition to the use of organic trace minerals, Chick-En-Egg is formulated without antibiotics, animal proteins and fats making it a wholesome way to provide quality nutrition to your flock and support overall health and productivity.
- COMPLETE & BALANCED: Fulfills all vitamin and mineral requirements
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Made with a proprietary blend of vitamins and organic trace minerals for increased immune support
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Added prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes for optimal digestion and nutrient absorption
- SELECT PROTEINS: Formulated with no animal proteins
|Crude Protein, min %||38.0|
|Lysine, min %||2.2|
|Methionine, min %||0.86|
|Crude Fat, min %||1.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||6.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min-max %||3.5-4.5|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||1.6|
|Salt (NaCl), min-max %||1.0-1.5|
- Poultry should have access to clean, fresh water at all times. When starting day-old birds or after moving or transporting birds, provide access to water before putting feed in the feeders.
- When birds have access to coarse litter or whole grains, an insoluble grit should be fed. Limit intake of grit to 1 pound per 100 pounds of feed or 2 pounds per 100 birds per week. Grit can be blended with their regular ration or offered free choice in a separate feeder.
- Do not allow feeders to run empty or stale feed to accumulate.
- Never feed any feedstuffs that are moldy, musty or suspect in any way.
- Oyster shells may be offered free choice to laying birds.
|Starter||Grower||Developer||Layer 17%||Layer 15%|
Homestead Chick-En-Egg Concentrate is formulated specifically for poultry and should not be fed to other species or to poultry in large commercial operations where a more customized diet would be more appropriate.
This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance to copper.
#34740—Homestead® Chick-En-Egg® Concentrate NAP/NAB