Homestead® Chick-En-Egg® Concentrate is a nutrient dense and carefully balanced product which allows the use of local grains to make rations for starting and growing chicks, laying hens or broiler type birds. Homestead Chick-En-Egg contains no antibiotics or animal proteins.
Homestead Poultry feeds are made with only natural grains and proteins. These grains are balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance. Formulated without any antibiotics, animal proteins and fats, Homestead Poultry feeds are the wholesome way to provide excellent nutrition to your flock.
Formulated to Promote Health and Immunity
Homestead Chick-En-Egg contains organic selenium, which provides support to the bird’s immune and health systems.
Separate Mixing Directions for Different Life Stages
Flexible mixing directions allow Homestead Chick-En-Egg to provide the correct nutrition for each life stage of egg or meat production.
|Crude Protein, min %||38.0|
|Lysine, min %||2.2|
|Methionine, min %||0.86|
|Crude Fat, min %||1.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||6.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min-max %||3.5-4.5|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||1.6|
|Salt (NaCl), min-max %||1.0-1.5|
- Poultry should have access to clean, fresh water at all times. When starting day-old birds or after moving or transporting birds, provide access to water before putting feed in the feeders.
- When birds have access to coarse litter or whole grains, an insoluble grit should be fed. Limit intake of grit to 1 pound per 100 pounds of feed or 2 pounds per 100 birds per week. Grit can be blended with their regular ration or offered free choice in a separate feeder.
- Do not allow feeders to run empty or stale feed to accumulate.
- Never feed any feedstuffs that are moldy, musty or suspect in any way.
- Oyster shells may be offered free choice to laying birds.
|Starter||Grower||Developer||Layer 17%||Layer 15%|
Homestead Chick-En-Egg Concentrate is formulated specifically for poultry and should not be fed to other species or to poultry in large commercial operations where a more customized diet would be more appropriate.
This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance to copper.
#34740—Homestead® Chick-En-Egg® Concentrate NAP/NAB