Lactation Completes are quality, energy regulated (fat and carbohydrate) pelleted dairy feeds formulated to complement homegrown forages. Lactation Completes are fortified with the needed macro minerals, trace minerals and vitamins to help cows achieve their production potential.
- Dairy DW, Milk Maker, and Breakthru® Completes contain differing levels of fiber, fat and energy. Refer to the nutrient analysis for specific levels. Multiple protein levels are available within each line of Lactation Complete Feeds.
- Dairy DW Completes contain the highest fiber levels and lowest energy levels and are best utilized in situations where some additional grain is fed.
- Milk Maker Completes contain intermediate levels of fat and energy and are best utilized in situations where high energy, high quality forages are fed.
- Breakthru Completes contain the highest levels of fat and energy and are best utilized in situations where high producing cows are in need of energy dense feeds.
A combination of protein sources are utilized to provide multiple protein levels within each line of Lactation Completes. Lactation Completes contain mineral and vitamin fortification to optimize feed digestion and nutrient utilization. Lactation Completes are reviewed using Hubbard Feeds’ quality control procedures to assure quality finished products.
|Dairy DW||Milk Maker||Breakthru®|
|Crude Protein, min %||14.0-20.0||14.0-22.0||14.0-22.0|
|Crude Fat, min %||3.0||4.5||6.5|
|Crude Fiber, max %||16.0||8.0||10.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min %||0.60||0.60||0.60|
|Calcium (Ca), max %||0.10||1.10||1.10|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||0.50||0.50||0.50|
|Magnesium (Mg), min %||0.30||0.30||0.30|
|Salt (NaCl), min %||0.50||0.50||0.50|
|Salt (NaCl), max %||1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Selenium (Se), min ppm||0.80||0.80||0.80|
|Vitamin A, min IU/lb.||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Vitamin D, min IU/lb.||2,500||2,500||2,500|
|Vitamin E, min IU/lb.||25||25||25|
Lactation Completes can be used as the sole “grain ration” portion of the diet or can be used with other grain/protein feeds. Lactation Completes work well with computer feeders.
- Feed 1.0 pound of Lactation Complete for every 3.0 to 4.0 pounds of milk, depending on stage of lactation and body condition.
- Select the appropriate protein level of Lactation Complete based on forage source, quality, and quantity fed.
- Follow Milkcheck™ ration balancing guidelines.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
This product, which contains added copper, must not be fed to sheep or related species that have a low tolerance level to copper.
This product has been formulated specifically for dairy cattle and is not intended for other species.
|Dairy DW Lactation Completes||Milk Maker Lactation Completes||Breakthru® Lactation Completes|
|#20A0||14% CP||#20A4||14% CP||#20A9||14% CP|
|#20A1||16% CP||#20A5||16% CP||#20B0||16% CP|
|#20A2||18% CP||#20A6||18% CP||#20B1||18% CP|
|#20A3||20% CP||#20A7||20% CP||#20B2||20% CP|
|#20A8||22% CP||#20B3||22% CP|
All products may not be available in all market areas and other products may be offered. Check with your local Hubbard shipping plant or sales representative.