Hubbard® Life Multi-Species Milk Replacer is used to replace or supplement the mother’s milk. It comes in a small package and can be resealed and frozen for later use. Can be mixed with warm water or used as a top dress.
Hubbard Life Multi-Species Milk Replacer contains complete nutrition for foals, goat kids, lambs, calves, pigs, llama/alpaca cria, fawns, and elk calves.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for ten different species of farm animals and pets.
- All-milk protein sources support optimal digestibility and help animals grow to their genetic potential.
- Fortified with 26 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Versatile product saves shelf space while meeting the needs of multiple buyers.
- Exclusive Magic Crystals® technology produces milk replacer that mixes easily and stays in solution.
|Crude Protein, min %||24.0|
|Lysine, min %||2.1|
|Crude Fat, min %||24.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||0.15|
|Moisture, max %||6.0|
|Calcium, min %||1.0|
|Phosphorus, min %||0.8|
|Sodium, min %||0.5|
|Sodium, max %||1.0|
|Copper, min||10 ppm|
|Copper, max||15 ppm|
|Selenium, min||0.3 ppm|
|Zinc, min||120 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||30,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, min||5,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, min||115 IU/lb.|
All animals need to consume colostrum initially. Please see the bag for specific mixing for a specific specie. Must use warm but not hot water (comfortable to touch).
#36548—Hubbard® Life Multi-Specie Milk Replacer, 7.5 lb.